PEZ JERSEYS: Bold • Refreshing • Bella!
True story: I’m about 1/3 up the 18km 2600 meter Passo Gavia at this year’s Giro, rolling through some switchbacks on the one lane paved track, as fans gather for the arrival of the day’s penultimiate stage. As I round a tight left-hander, an Italian woman’s gaze locks onto me and stares in awe… “Bella maglia!” she exudes, to no one in particular… You gotta love that!
If Italians love ’em they gotta be cool- so get your PezCycling Jerseys by Bergamo at GloryCycles.com . Buy some today!
Only $70 bucks!
Actual Reader Testimonial:
“Just got back from my morning union with the road. Something about today’s ride…different, better than ever. Why, you ask? Simple:I was sporting my brand new Pez jersey. Dammit I look cool in that thing!” – Loren Paul Deck
Quantities are limited – we have only 100 in stock – so buy one before they’re sold out again!
Here’s proof positive how cool you can look in your own Pez Jersey. Sure – the big snow banks on the high slopes of the Passo Gavia help, but believe me – these jerseys will rock your ride…!
BUT WAIT: THIS GEAR REALLY WORKS!
Made from Bergamo’s Drop fabric – it’s 100% dual knit microfiber made in house at the Bergamo factory in Italy – the inside draws moisture away from your skin so you feel dryer and more comfy.
• The Raglan style cut is the perfect cyclist’s fit – no bunching or pinching whether you’re in the drops or on the tops.
• 30cm Zipper – nice and long to promote max airflow – while avoiding those unsightly “fullzip” bulges.
• Pockets – go 3 deep in back with lots ‘o room for storage.
• Cool LINK – Tour the Bergamo Factory and see how PEZ jerseys are made.
• Get ‘Em Only Online At GloryCycles.com
Buy ’em for only $69.99 + shipping
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Note: They’re the Euro-racer cut and do fit small.
YES! I WANT MY PEZCYCLING JERSEY!
Click The small Jersey To Buy ‘EM!
See how PEZ-Kit is made in our Bergamo Factory Tour