PEZShop: 10th Anniversary Kit In Store Now!
Ten years “in da biz” has been kind of a big deal around here, first we made it to 10years, then we met for a week of riding in Italy, and now it’s time to share the joy of this commemorative kit with anyone who’ll buy it!
While the celebration can last only 12 months, this custom kit by Capo will look great for years – and you will too (as long you’re wearing it…)
Here, available for sale for the first time anywhere, and exclusively to PEZ-Fans only – is the PEZ 10th Anniversary jersey, bibshorts & caps.
***** If you’re you too excited to read the rest of this promotional message, here’s the link straight to the PEZSHOP *****
Chris Selden keeps his cool while looking cool at the start of the 2012 Gran Fondo Damiano Cunego.
• All jerseys are Capo’s Drop 140g Dual Knit, fabric that feels great against your skin and helps regulate temperature so you stay comfortable longer.
• Feature full length zips, and a 6mm lockable hidden zipper tab – excellent.
• The fit is Euro – so snugger than standard US “club” cuts, you might want to order one size larger if you prefer a looser fit.
• Three deep pockets are sturdy to keep all your gear snug and stowed – no unsightly gapping, flopping or stretching like some jersey pockets.
• Price: US$90.00 + Shipping
Why yes… that IS flatlock stitching on both the jerseys and bibshorts. And note how the pockets stow stuff snuggly out of the way.
• Made from both 210 & 240 gram Power Lycra for a snug, strong fit.
• Chamois is Capo’s MLD4 four density chamois – feels great where it counts.
• High T-Back straps are cut to stay in place on your shoulders, and made of breathable mesh to keep you cool.
• Legbands have silicone gripper to keep ‘em in place under all riding conditions.
• Price: US$140.00 + shipping
The custom bibshorts feature double layered Power Lycra® legbands that do a great job staying in place. The higher compression fabric eliminates the need for silicone or elastic around the leg – and is really comfortable. The chamois is Capo’s MLD4 multi-density chamois (also my favorite), the straps are made of super breathable mesh, and they’re a high-back T-Cut that simply does not slip out of place.
I know I say this every time, but it’s true – quantities are limited, but I have most sizes in stock right now – get yours at the PEZSHOP !
Did I mention they’re all made in Italy? for CAPO. If you know kit, you know the Italians do it best.
And don’t forget – complete the look for cafй-cool with the special Pez Cap!
And don’t forget to pick up the latest edition PEZ Socks by DeFeet – the totally awesome cool, durable, and oh so stylin’ Air•E•Ators. Get ‘em in two colors – skillfully designed to finish off any kit with a certain, how do we say it… “panache”.
Be the envy of your club ride when you style it up in PEZ socks by DeFeet – featuring “euro-cool” 4 inch cuffs.
***** CLICK THIS LINK TO BUY YOUR PEZ KIT NOW! *****
Comments are closed.