On this day before Christmas, the last thing you’re probably doing is reading this, but in case you are… Thanks to everyone for joining us at PEZCycling in 2004, and making it our best year ever. Thanks also to everyone who took time to send us condolences for the loss of our great friend Samson – your words and pictures have made saying goodbye a little easier.
We’re taking a little time off between now and New Years, to enjoy our own family and friends, and maybe a couple of chilly rides – and I suggest you do the same.
We hope you all have a safe and Happy Christmas (or holiday celebration of your choice). We will leave the server plugged in so you can enjoy reading some of your favorite interviews, feature stories, tech reviews and more… See you all again in 2005!
Best Wishes from the whole Pez-Crew!
– The PEZ
PEZ’s HOLIDAY BOREDOM BUSTER!
In case you do become overwhelmed and undersatisfied with the deluge of turkey stuffing and relatives over the next few days, remember that the PEZCYCLING NEWS ARCHIVES are always open!
Use our awesome SEARCH ENGINE to easily dredge the vast PEZCycling databanks for the great stories you missed, or enjoy reading your faves again for the 78th time!
Get specific and search within our many sections:
– our PEZ-Clusive INTERVIEWS
– cool FEATURES
– ever popular TECH N SPEC product reviews,
– the invaluable TOOLBOX Training & Fitness guides
– the HOMEBOY & BLOKE Diaries,
– the RACING REPORTS
– OR – Choose From These Classic Moments!
With over 2700 cool stories online for your mindless pleasure, we can’t even scratch the surface on where to start, but here are some tasty starters:
The Lance Armstrong Interview
– A defining moment in PEZstory – our first exclusive interview with Lance –
Anthony Pope Plasticizes PEZ!
– We get immortalized by the creator of the famous Plastic Peloton People –
TDF 2005 Route Revealed: Inside With PEZ:
– We Go Deep Inside the Tour Presentation –
The TOUR OF COURAGE REPORT
– See Lance get his new PEZ Socks – and actually wear ‘em –
Daily Distractions: Take the Best Pics
– Become your own Herb Ritts –
Bike Fit: Before Buying Any Bike
– How a few hours here equals years of quality riding –
Andy Hampsten’s EPIC DAY ON the GAVIA
– Andy tells us in his own words how he won the 1988 Giro –
PEZ Trains With ZABEL
– Homeboy Jered Gruber Goes for his big interview with the German star – and gets snubbed – almost –
Meet Maria Jose: Podium Girl
– An original PEZ Classic – we get personal with a real Vuelta girl –
Vuelta VS. Tour: Which One is Tougher?
– We examine the physiological facts to compare the Big Tours –
And if that doesn’t whet yer whistle – just click below and email THIS story to your friends! –
Thanks again for reading everyone…
Comments are closed.