adidas Sport eyewear’s Zonyk Aero Midcut – The New Shape Of Cycling Eyewear
Whether exploring new roads or rolling up to the start line, the new zonyk aero midcut offers the protection and performance you demand from your 2 wheeled escapades.
The newest addition to the adidas Sport eyewear Sports Essentials line, the lightweight zonyk aero midcut has a stable fit and clear vision making it easier than ever to navigate quickly changing road and weather conditions. Couple that with a current deal for 20% off at Adidas, it’s a solid time to grab a pair.
With its ideally shaped lenses that offer a huge field of vision, even the smallest details are visible no matter how quickly you’re moving.
To ensure the perfect vision, the lenses are customizable and available in a variety of options to match your needs: polarized, mirror, eye fatigue reducing LST, automatically tint adjusting VARiO, and brand new LST + VARiO combination.
The zonyk aero midcut is available in a pro version, which comes with a removable sweat bar that directs the airstream towards the inside of the filters, aiding the climacool ventilation system and helping to reduce lens fogging.
· New specifically shaped lenses – for the best possible viewing experience.
· New LST™ bright VARiO purple mirror filter option – combining eye fatigue reducing LSTTM technology with automatically adapting lens tint.
· Quick-Change Lens System™ – quick and easy exchange of the lenses possible.
· Two sizes – small and large frame option ensure best personal fit and comfort for men and women alike.
· Traction Grip™ – perfect stability and comfort thanks to non-slip contact points on the temples.
· Double-Snap Nose Bridge™ – comfortable fit and grip thanks to an adjustable nose bridge. Also includes additional extended nose bridge for individualization.
· TRI.FIT† three-position adjustable temples provide the best fit and minimize incoming wind and glare.
· RX ready – accommodates all vision abilities with clip-in inserts.
The zonyk aero midcut pro is available in eight different color and filter combinations. MSRP starting at $209.
The zonyk aero midcut basic (without sweat bar) is available in twelve different color and filter combinations. MSRP beginning at $159.
More information on the adidas website.