Castelli Introduces Aero Race 6.0 Jersey and Free Aero Race 4 Bibshorts
Performance Perfected in the Pro Peloton
The Aero Race 6.0 is the sixth major revision of Castelli’s aero jersey, more comfortable and more aero than ever before. Perfectly placed pockets ride slightly above the drop tail for great fit, the mesh back enhances breathability and every seam and panel is placed to blend both comfort and aerodynamics in a way that no other jersey does. Castelli’s most aero jersey ever is also their most comfy aero jersey ever, equally ready to chase PRs on your local route or for pros to chase down a breakaway in a grand tour.
The Free Aero Race 4 Bibshorts are the newly improved version of Castelli’s best-selling short of all time, because Castelli is constantly thinking about how to make their best even better. The updated Progetto X2 Air seat pad is softer, stretchier and seamless for supreme comfort. All the fabrics have been improved for greater comfort, better fit and enhanced aerodynamics. The bibs and grippers are engineered for better hold without being restrictive. The Free Aero Race 4 blends comfort and aerodynamics like no other short, perfect for riders performing at the top of their game.
Aero Race 6.0 Jersey Highlights:
· CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-based fabric placement and seam construction
· Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
· 3D mesh back for breathability
· Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge
· Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping jersey fitting well at waist
· Weight: 103g
· $179.99 MSRP
Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort Highlights:
· Vortex-dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
· Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
· Minimalist bib construction keeps you cool
· Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
· Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
· Available in a Kit Version with highlights to match pieces from across Castelli’s jersey range.
· $199.99 MSRP
More details at: castelli-cycling.