New sponsorship for BBB Cycling in 2016
With the MTN-Qhubeka team receiving a new main sponsor and a World Tour licence, Dimension Data for Qhubeka is a brand new member of the pro peloton in 2016. With big names as Mark Cavendish, Mark Renshaw, Bernhard Eisel and Tyler Farrar this new team has one of the fastest sprinting trains in the peloton. And there is also a good selection for other terrains. Edvald Boasson Hagen will continue to perform in the classics and stage races and in the high mountainous regions of the world Igor Anton will show his climbing skills. And lets not forget Stephen Cummings, the winner of a Tour de France stage last year. BBB Cycling is very proud to present itself as a partner of this new World Tour team and will provide the mechanics all year round with the best quality tools and the riders can rely on the fenders, pumps and saddlebags while out on training. Marketing manager Frank van Eck is proud to be a partner of Dimension Data for Qhubeka: “This new World Tour team has big potential and we are happy to support a second team on the very top level of professional cycling. We are looking forward to what should become a very special year.”
For 2016 BBB Cycling is the official supplier of team Dimension Data for Qhubeka with minitools, tools, toolboxes, workstands, number holders, saddlebags, quick releases, pumps, fenders and protection.
During 2016 BBB Cycling will be the official supplier of the teams:
– FDJ: World Tour UCI cycling team from France with Thibaut Pinot
– Team Roompot Orange Peloton: Pro Continental UCI cycling team of young Dutch talented riders
– Wanty-Groupe Gobert: Pro Continental UCI cycling team from Belgium
– CST Superior Brentjens MTB Racing Team: mountainbike team of former Olympic champion Bart Brentjens
– Radon Magura Factory Racing: enduro mountainbike team of former World Champion 4X Joost Wichman
– Baku Cycling Project: UCI cycling team of Azerbaijan
– Team Stressless: international speed skating team
– Olympic handbikers: Jetze Plat, Tim de Vries and Sidney Bito
Comments are closed.