Park Tool Introduces Eight New Products For Summer 2015
As bikes continue to evolve, so do the tools that are required to maintain them. Being on the forefront of bicycle technology has helped make Park Tool a world leader in bicycle repair products. For Summer 2015, Park Tool is proud to announce the addition of eight new tools to their product line. These innovative new tools will help professional and amateur mechanics everywhere tweak, tune and repair today’s sophisticated bicycles.
ATD-1 Adjustable Torque Driver – The Park Tool Adjustable Torque Driver will soon be your new favorite tool when working with carbon components. Adjusts to 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 or 6 Newton Meters and includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits inside handle.
￼• Adjusts to apply 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, or 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque to threaded fasteners without over tightening
• Torque-limiting clutch prevents over-tightening and damage to components made from carbon fiber and other lightweight materials
• Magnetic socket retains bits
• MSRP $72.95
PTD- 4, PTD-5, PTD-6 Preset Torque Drivers – (sold separately) Each Preset Torque Driver applies 4, 5 or 6 Newton Meters (Nm) of torque, depending on model, to threaded fasteners without over tightening. Each includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits inside handle..
• Torque-limiting clutch prevents over- tightening and damage to components made from carbon fiber and other lightweight materials
• Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits
• Magnetic socket retains bits
• Each PTD is color coded for easy
identification -Black 4Nm, Green 5Nm,
• MSRP $44.95 each
INF-2 Inflator – Built and designed for bicycles, the INF-2 Shop Inflator utilizes a redesigned, more durable, dual-sided, 360 ̊ rotatable Presta and Schrader head. The INF-2 also sports a new, lighter weight body and a redesigned trigger to facilitate multiple hanging options.
• Built and designed for bicycles, the INF-2 utilizes a redesigned, more durable, dual-sided, 360 ̊ rotatable Presta and Schrader head.
• The INF-2 also sports a new,
lighter weight body and a
redesigned trigger to facilitate
multiple hanging options. It features a built in pressure gauge (0- 160 psi / 0-11 bars) with a protective gauge boot and the body accepts any 3/8” NPT male threaded fitting.
• Built for everyday shop use and it’s 100% rebuildable!
• MSRP $140.95
BBT-10.2 Adjusting Cap Tool – The BBT-10.2 removes and installs the adjusting caps on Shimano® Hollowtech® II crank/bottom bracket systems, plus it can be used to lift the safety plate with the integrated hook.
• Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps
• MSRP $10.95
BBT-79 46mm Bottom Bracket Tool – Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom bracket cups. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet / torque wrench compatible 3/8” drive.
• 46mm / 12-notch
• Fits Race Face® CinchTM, Rotor® BSA30, Zipp®
VumaTM, Hawk RacingTM BB3086TM and more
• MSRP $29.95
DAG-2.2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge – The DAG-2.2 is an indispensible shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers solving a high percentage of shifting problems.
• Gauge bar made of heavy gauge, chrome plated steel
• Adjustable to fit 20” to 29”+ wheels
• Replaceable threaded tip
• Upgraded, large inner shaft for
• Tighter tolerances for improved
• Improvised clearance and reach to fit more frame/hanger*
combos including low clearance thru axle derailleur hangers*
• MSRP $74.95
*Compared to the DAG-2
All these new Park Tool products are available now through local bike shops around the country.
About Park Tool: Since 1963 Park Tool has been designing and manufacturing bicycle repair product that help professional and amateur mechanics to properly clean and fix bicycles. Today Park Tool products can be found in most bike shops and professional bicycle mechanics tool boxes throughout the world. To learn more check out www.parktool.com.