Registration Is Open For SBT GRVL
SBT GRVL launches August 2019 as a world-class gravel experience committed to Beauty, Inclusivity, Family, Challenge and Fun. The event enables gravel fans of all ability levels to experience the unmatched gravel roads winding around and through the iconic, beautiful mountain town of Steamboat Springs, Colo. Riders are invited to push their abilities on three course distances ranging from 37 miles to 141 miles. Those seeking the ultimate challenge can saddle up to 9,000 feet of climbing on the Black 141-mile race course, destined to become a highly sought-after title for endurance gravel pros. The Blue course is a ‘best-of-Steamboat’ experience wrapped up in 100 miles and the Green course is a 37-mile introduction to the area’s unrivaled gravel roads. Come experience high-altitude gravel, a weekend full of events for the whole family and ranch-town hospitality at SBT GRVL.
Here are some other points of differentiation of our event:
– SBT GRVL brings world-class gravel roads and iconic mountain backdrops to gravel and cycling enthusiasts for the first time August 18th, 2019.
– If you’re curious to discover what Colorado gravel is, sign up to join us! https://sbtgrvl.com/registration/
– Our well-supported gravel event will be raced by some of the fastest and toughest pros, but we’ve also made sure that cyclists of all ability levels will have a course suited for them.
– We are the first gravel race to commit to 100-percent parity with our $28,000 prize purse, and we’re also gunning for 50-50 male / female rider participation.
– Our mountain-town community is all about hospitality, and your entire family will enjoy all there is to do while you’re out grinding out the miles with your cycling friends – old and new.
Check out the three course options for the race here. SBT GRVL is heavily focused on inclusivity, so there is an option for everyone from the elite racer to a beginner that wants the best intro to gravel out there!