Scapin Launches LTD SL Road Bike
Comfort, light weight, and exclusivity.
These are three pillars of the Scapin ethos, articulated in the new Scapin LTD SL road bike.
An exclusive run of 20 units for the entire world market, available now in a choice of either a frameset package or complete build options.
An agile, race-ready machine, that also achieves high marks for comfort and weight savings.
All 20 Scapin LTD SL deliveries will also include a limited Scapin cycling kit, made in Italy. Frameset package price is $2,999 USD, complete bikes starting at $4,399 USD.
– Scapin LTD SL frameset – our newest climbing frameset, limited to only 20 units worldwide
– Frameset package at $2,999 includes frame, fork, headset, and superlight carbon seatpost
– Limited run of 20 Scapin 2016 jersey & bibshort kit combos, one included with each package
– Complete bikes starting at $4,399 // Superlight Dura Ace build shown at $8,499 USD
– See complete bike options below
– Shipping free within the USA and Canada via FedEx
– Frames limited to 20 units total global production for North American market release
– Delivery time = 4-5 days for framesets // 2-4 weeks for complete builds
– Warranty: Scapin 2-year full manufacturers plus Scapin USA crash replacement
– LTD SL frame features a special blend of Toray T-1000 / 800 / 700 carbon
– Frame weight = 780 grams in size XS with no hardware [within 5%]
– Full carbon tapered fork = 315 grams plus matching headset
– Internal dual cable routing // PF86BB // super-slim-stays // 27.2 carbon seatpost [included]
– Classic Italian race geometry, see geometry chart
Complete Build Options:
– Groupsets from Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM in mechanical and electric
– Wheelsets from Campagnolo, ENVE, Mavic, Shimano, Xentis
– Components from ENVE, Fizik, 3T, Ritchey
– Superlight upgrade options including EE alloy brakes and THM carbon cranks
– See complete bike pricing chart
For more information please visit:
917 946 3612
Comments are closed.