PEZ Xmas.3: Even More Cool Stuff!
With only a few shopping days left we’re cutting it close – but the biggest races are often decided at the last second – so why not your Christmas shopping too? Here’s another batch of cool gear that’s not too late to get…
SCOTT ROAD SHOES
• From the red white and green, we go to Silver and Gold following the holiday theme with new stocking stuffies from Scott Bicycles. The Limited road shoe has a stack of features and can be had for $274…
• Unlike cloth headbands, the Sweat GUTR sweatband will never saturate. It works by channeling sweat away from your eyes and glasses so you can focus on what matters and not the sweat.
• Price: US$14.99
SPRING TRAINING CAMP WITH CARMICHAEL TRAINING SYSTEMS
• How’s this sound: Six days of riding in warm Southern California, northern Florida, or the hills of North Carolina; rides with Chris Carmichael, chats with Discovery Channel Pro Tom Danielson, or a front seat at the Tour of California; and the a pre-season mileage base that’ll let you put the hammer down all season long. This year, kick off your season like a pro and go to camp.
• Prices from US $2,500 – 3,900 all inclusive
2007 GIRO ATMOS HELMET
• Widely reknowned as one of the best fitting lids anywhere, the Giro Atmos for 2007 features Tour de France-proven performance and leading edge
style. Check the features: Roc Loc(r) 4 Fit System, In-mold construction, 26 Wind Tunnel(tm) vents and internal channeling, carbon reinforced roll cage, and 275gram weight.
• Sizes: Super Fit(tm) S 20″-21.75″ / 51-55cm, M 21.75″-23.25″ / 55-59cm/ L 23.25″-24.75″ / 59-63cm
• Colors: Black/Pewter, White/Silver, Red/Black, Crystal Blue/Silver,
Matte Titanium, Pink/Silver, Blue/Black
• Price: US$175.00
CAPOFORMA RETRO WOOL JERSEY
It’s made for riding, but is so nice you’ll want to sport it with jeans, while sippin’ your Saturday espresso. It’s a Classic Italian-made long sleeve jersey made from authentic merino wool, designed in a relaxed, club-style cut for both active and lifestyle versatility. Features a 20cm zipper, ribbed collar and cuff, embroidered logos, and 3 rear button pockets.
• Sizes: S – XXL
• MSRP $164.95
• More Info: UplandSG.com
SANTINI TRA RAIN JACKET
Made from a windproof, waterproof, and breathable fabric that is 100% Transparent Polyester. Very lightweight and extremely packable. This jacket is ideal for rides when you get caught in a rain shower and for racing (the transparency allows you to see jersey and race numbers). Available in velcro closure or zip closure.
• Price: US$69.00
• Get ‘Em At: EURODUDS.com
FIZIK VITESSE HP SADDLE
• For the female on your list, fi’zi:k’s perennial but newly revised favorite: the Vitesse HP. Constructed from a new, slightly narrowed base, the Vitesse was designed based on women’s physiology and sit bone width. The 2007 Vitesse HP features Wing Flex technology, lowered rails for a sleeker profile, open celled, low density foam for greater comfort, scuff guards, and is now I.C.S. compatible (works w fi’zi:k Integrated Clip System saddle pa:ks). Three versions are available: black ($99); gold and white, and pink and white ($109).
• More Info: Fizik.it
The BIKE SACK
The latest and most compete bike protection device we’ve seen – the all new Bike SACK. It’s made from strong stretchy lycra, and sewn up with heavy seams and a beefy zip. This protective bag completely envelopes your bike to protect it from the elements. Made to work best with rear mount racks, it’s also a great cover to wrap your rig for safe stowage inside your ride – and keep the grease off the seats…
• Price: US $49.00 till Dec 22!
• Get it at: DogCartInc.com
HED STINGER 60 WHEELS
Need a versatile wheel? Using titanium spokes and Sonic hubs, and weighing in at 1435g for the pair, the HED Stinger 60 wheelset is stiff, light, and fast. HED’s patented torodial rim shape creates less drag by directing airflow more smoothly off the rim, resulting in significant aerodynamic advantage (reported at 1:15 over 40K) while the handling remains relatively unaffected by side winds.
• Price: US$1290.00
• Get ‘Em At: RACYCLES.com
• The all new titanium Phoenix features new double butted tubing along with the multi-shape profile of the down tube and oversized seat tube (34.9mm) for a light stiff frame. The Breezer style dropouts save more weight while increasing stiffness in the rear triangle. Designed for powerful riders who hate wiggly bottom brackets but love a light frame, the complete bike shown weighs only 6.68 kg (>15lbs) but could be even lighter with a set of carbon racing wheels.
• MSRP $1475 USD for the frame only. +$200 for custom geometry.
CASTELLI AQUILA JERSEY
• A versatile winter jersey made from Catelli’s MicroSpitech Plus two-layer fabric. The internal layer is brushed fleece polyester; the outside layer a tight-waffle-pattern polyester. The two fabrics resists moisture yet provides insulation and temperature control. The sleeves and waist are trimmed in Lycra for an excellent fit. Three easy-entry back pockets and a 30cm one-hand zipper add to the function and convenience. Sale price is $80. Available in grey/white, blue/white, and green/white. Sizes: S-2XL.
Comments are closed.